About Me

My photo
Deva was the Champion of Champions in all yoga competitions in India and has embraced yoga since the age of 6. Not only has he been teaching since 1983 in India, Hong Kong, Thailand, Bangladesh, Nepal and Singapore, he has also been the chief judge for hundreds of state, national and international competitions globally. With a diploma in Yoga Therapy, he has over 25 years of experience treating patients and has written numerous articles on yoga for leading publications. Deva teaches Hatha Yoga for all levels, asana and pranayama, Yoga Therapy and Yoga Nidra (meditation and relaxation). His expertise in Yoga Therapy - especially effective for people of all ages with chronic problems and psychosomatic diseases - has allowed him to incorporate light mobilising energy, curative yoga postures, pranayama, breathing exercises and relaxation into his classes.

2019/01/20

Hugged by Nature_13 January 2019


January 13, the weather was cloudy and cool. We reached Kwun Tong Promenade and started warm up under the shelter with 3 exercises/games : obstacle course, animal walk, mindful listening and speaking. Lot of funs and hearty laughs happen during the warm up. I found the energy flowing around each of us, we totally immersed into practice.

After warm up , a series of core practices , we release our individual uneasiness and transformed our body and mind.

Came to meditation.This is also probably the very first time a grape taste so good to me. I used to be worried about next day, next week or next year without noticing the beauty in the present moment. The grape is so tasty, the blue sky is so beautiful and our human body is already miraculous. Be mindful, beauty is everywhere.

I reflect that I am a talkative person and I used to talk about my success and my future plans. I thought talking more encourage me to succeed but after the workshop I realise the opposite. In fact, when I talked too much, I experienced more failures. Sometimes, being silent is the way. 

Wish everyone have a mindful Yogic way. Namaste!
Marco